This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Presentation: Leaders at All Levels
- Podcast: ThoughtWorks' CTO Rebecca Parsons on Courageous Leadership and Evolutionary Architecture
- Q&A with Alison Polton-Simon on Her 'Metrics That Matter’ Talk for DevOpsDays NZ
- Article: The Five Steps to Building a Successful Private Cloud
- Presentation: What is Reactive Programming?
- Presentation: One and Only One Process in a Distributed System
- Podcast: Simon Brown on the Role of the Software Architect in a Continuous Delivery Environment
- Facebook to Relicense React under MIT
- Q&A with Hillery Hunter: IBM Reduces Neural Network Training Times by Efficiently Scaling Training
- PayPal’s API Style Guide and Patterns