- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Presentation: Leaders at All Levels
- Podcast: ThoughtWorks' CTO Rebecca Parsons on Courageous Leadership and Evolutionary Architecture
- Q&A with Alison Polton-Simon on Her 'Metrics That Matter’ Talk for DevOpsDays NZ
- Article: The Five Steps to Building a Successful Private Cloud
- Presentation: What is Reactive Programming?
- Presentation: One and Only One Process in a Distributed System
- Podcast: Simon Brown on the Role of the Software Architect in a Continuous Delivery Environment
- Facebook to Relicense React under MIT
- Q&A with Hillery Hunter: IBM Reduces Neural Network Training Times by Efficiently Scaling Training
- PayPal’s API Style Guide and Patterns
Monthly Archives: February 2011
With companies looking to follow your data trail online, why not take possession of that information and find innovative uses for it yourself? That’s the question Jeremie Miller — the developer known for building the open-source protocol that powers many … Continue reading