- Agile is promising big returns, yet few have the ALM integration necessary to realize measurable productivity gains.
- Due to a lack of integration with their work processes and tools, too many developers are resisting the move to Agile.
- Managers continue to struggle with the lack of visibility between planning and production.
The Tasktop Agile Planner leverages Mylyn connectors to address these pain points by giving Agile teams the ability to manage existing defect and project management systems directly from Eclipse, making it effortless to maintain project status awareness and keep plans up-to-date. Tasktop uniquely provides planning support that spans across multiple vendors’ solutions. For example, a story in Rally can be associated with defects in external systems such as JIRA and Bugzilla. The planner is available as both a rich desktop client and Eclipse plugin with support for Tasktop Certified Agile project management solutions including ThoughtWorks Studios’ Mingle, IBM Rational Team Concert, Rally, CollabNet’s ScrumWorks, Atlassian’s JIRA and VersionOne.
|The Task Board view provides a visual representation of project status right in the IDE|
- Task Planner. Create and update release and iteration plans directly from the IDE. Link stories and defects across external ALM solutions with a Tasktop Certified Connector.
- Task Board. View a graphical presentation of backlog items and stories in “Defined”, “In Progress”, and “Completed” state. View progress for the entire team or highlight items assigned to one person.
- Burn Down Charts. Maintain awareness of outstanding work over time with in-IDE burn down charts.
- Time Tracking. Automates the tracking of time spent on stories view actual time tracking information recorded in the IDE on the plan.
- Offline access. Access and update plans while offline. Synchronize changes with the server later when connected.
|Rich editors embed web content from ALM solutions directly in the IDE|